Sunday, May 9, 2010

Transparency.

I’m pretty sure that one day, I’ll get back to writing long, languid posts with pictures like I used to do before. But now, at the moment, I’ve got short little bursts of thoughts not unlike machine gun stutters and I think I’ll like to get that out first.

Its amazing how and what a blog can show from just one post. The writer (a.k.a me) has the power to censor and scrutinise and literally, with a tap of my fingers, make life seem like the depths of Hell or bouncy bouncy Heaven.

Its funny how it doesn’t take very much to be one thing or another. It all depends on what I write, how I write it, what mood I’m in and yet, I can sterilize myself to the point that my life could be happy and full of joy all the time. None of the depression, none of the sadness, none of the blah that comes along with life. Isn’t that pleasant?

Perhaps, its a way of thinking. A way of dealing with the things that come to you. Hm.

I’ve been reading a few self help books lately and this blog is probably going to be the recipient of a few quotes and assignments that I’ll be getting through it. Hopefully nothing too boring to read. But hey, you’re the reader, you’ve got the choice to read or not, right?

I’m going to tidy my room and get some actual work done. YUP.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home